Hello | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Chat
seadog68 Sergeant
seadog68 May 3 '16, 13:40
Hey peeps
Seadog here, place has that new construction smell.
Hope to see some new faces out there this summer.
Share:
kurplunk Prez
kurplunk May 3 '16, 13:59
It sure does! I just launched it today lol. Simcoe County has no Jeep clubs, so I am hoping we can fill that void! There are so many Jeeps around here and wheeling is not far at all.

Where are you from Christian? What kind of Jeep do you have?

seadog68 Sergeant
seadog68 May 3 '16, 14:01
I am from south Barrie. Running a 2006 TJ. Used to be part of The Swampers....But it disbanded a couple years ago.
kurplunk Prez
kurplunk May 3 '16, 14:07
Awesome! Well if there is anything you want to see in this new club, then let me know. How did you come across it?

I have a '79 CJ7, undergoing some front-end surgery in the garage. Can't wait to get it on the road.

seadog68 Sergeant
seadog68 May 3 '16, 14:09
Love the instant respect that comes from driving a CJ lol
If you ever need a hand let me know, nothing better than wrenching on rig
kurplunk Prez
kurplunk May 3 '16, 14:20
Haha thanks :) I can't wait to get out on the trails. I just installed my new winch last week too, can't wait to use it (as long as it gets me out of being stuck)

Definitely, I will let you know if I do! Likewise if you need any help. I have lots of tools here.

You should upload a picture of your TJ in the photos section, I'd love to see it. 

KippaxCrew Member
KippaxCrew May 20 '16, 11:30
Well Hi all

The kids and I are rather new to jeeping with a 2011 unlimited red rubi but looking forward to meeting some new people and getting out on some trails and learning. Looking forward to enjoying the upcoming weekend possibly hitting some trails with the top doors off and top down.

mpjeep Member
mpjeep May 24 '16, 21:55
Evening All!!!

Moved up from Toronto last year to South Barrie, looking to finally hit some trails, get a little dirty, and have some fun.  

kurplunk Prez
kurplunk May 25 '16, 08:24
Hey there mpjeep and KippaxCrew! 

JEEPINEERS Jeep 4x4 Club for Simcoe County Barrie Orillia Collingwood and Midland. Jeep Every Damn Day. JEEPINEERS Jeep 4x4 Club for Simcoe County Barrie Orillia Collingwood and Midland. Jeep Every Damn Day.